Business Licenses are currently required within the City of Casper for the following activities:
The business license must posted in a conspicuous place. Upon revocation or suspension of a license, the licensee must immediately cease and terminate all activity associated with the rights of the license or be subject to fines and penalties.
Further information about the requirements of each of these business license types can be found in Article 5 of the Casper Municipal Code.
If you need a business license for any of these activities, please come to the Utilities Payment Center on the first floor of City Hall or call (307) 235-8400.
City Hall is located at 200 N. David Street, Casper, WY 82601.
All business licenses applications and renewals must provide the following information:
- Name/s of the applicant
- Individuals- Name of person
- Corporations and LLC- Name of President or Chairman
- Partnerships - Name of each partner
- Address of applicant's residence or place of business ;
- The business, calling or profession in which the applicant wishes to engage;
- The address of the location/s where such business or calling is to be carried on;
- Applicant's Wyoming sales tax number
Additional information and requirements may be required for each type of license below: