||Casper Family Aquatic Center1801 East 4th St
Casper, WY 82601
The Casper Family Aquatic Center will be open per the following schedule
Please Note: The Casper Family Aquatic Center will be closed May 27, July 4, and September 2. The Casper Family Aquatic Center will also be closed August 12th-18th for annual maintenance.
- **Schedule Change** During swim lesson times, only the spa will remain open to the public. When there is an off week of swim lessons, open swim will take place.
- Adult Swim times are restricted to individuals age 18 and older.
- Water Walking may be restricted during class time.
- Open Swim times are for all swimmers. Children under age 8 and non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
- Toddler swim is for children ages 5 and under and their parents. Older siblings are not allowed at this time.Water Slides will not be available.
- Family Swim times require all youth 15 and under to be accompanied by a responsible adult in the water.
Casper Family Aquatic Center Fees:
- Adult (19 and over): 12 months $210, 6 months $125, 3 months $70
- Youth (13-18): 12 months $160, 6 months $95, 3 months $55
- Child (5-12): 12 months $110, 6 months $65, 3 months $40
- Children 4 and under: FREE
- Regular: $5.50
- Punch Pass (minimum 10): $5.00/punch
- Children 4 and under: FREE
Pool Support Services:
No towel, no worry. Towels can be rented for daily use in the Aquatic Center for $1.00 per towel. One daily towel rental is also included with all Aquatic Center annual passes.
Pro Shop Items
A limited number of swim goggles, swim diapers, nose clips, ear plugs, and other related items will be available for purchase at the reception counter or from the vending machine in the Aquatic Center lobby.
Family change rooms are available for people with special needs and those families with young children who exceed the age requirements. Children age 3 and under are allowed in the locker room with their parent of the other gender. School age children should use the appropriate locker room.
Lockers are available for day use only for a fee of $.25 per locker per use. Street clothes are not allowed loose on the deck or left loose in the locker rooms. Locker keys are not to be removed from the facility.
A variety of snack and drink vending machines are available in the Aquatic Center lobby.
Aquatic Center Rentals:
Parties are welcome at Casper Family Aquatic Center!
The Casper Family Aquatic Center is available for private rental. Rate is $350 for up to 3 hours and a $100/refundable damage deposit. Reservations must be made and paid for at least 7 days in advance. Call 235-8403 Monday thru Friday 8-12 & 1-5 to make your reservation.
Have your next birthday at the Casper Family Aquatic Center. Rent the party room for 1.5 hours for $45 plus a $50 refundable deposit. Regular admission fees apply for those swimming. A birthday banner and a table covering are provided. Reservations can be made during open or family swim time. Call 235-8403 for more information.
The Casper Family Aquatic Center Confrence room is the perfect spot for your next meeting. There is a television with DVD and VHS capabilities and a projector screen available for use. The Confrence room can be rented for $20 per hour with a $50 refundable damage deposit.