Pay Your Utility Bill Contact Us Citizen Support Center

Traffic Signals & Signs

Traffic signal

The Traffic Division is responsible for maintaining traffic signals and signs on city streets.  Traffic also paints the striping on city streets and maintains city crosswalks.

To report a problem concerning a traffic signal or sign, please call the Streets Office at (307) 235-8283.  You may also request services online

Streets Links

Request Services Online:
Street Sweeping,
Pot Hole Repair,
Ice and Snow Removal,
Traffic Light or Sign problems

Submit Request

Request by Phone:

Street Sweeping
Pot Hole Repair
Ice and Snow Removal
Traffic Light and or Signage problems

(307) 235-8283

Quick Links:

Street Closures

Snow and Ice Control

Engineering Projects and Specifications