Report A Damaged or Missing Road Sign

Use this service to report a missing or damaged street name sign where the situation does not require immediate attention. Please do not use this service for missing regulatory or warning signs such as; STOP, ONE WAY, YIELD, DO NOT ENTER or ANY TRAFFIC SIGNAL; instead please call (307)235-8283 for immediate attention.

For STREET LIGHT OUTAGES please contact Rocky Mountain Power at 1-888-221-7070 or report it via their web site.

Please indicate the exact location (On, To and From streets or the nearest street address) of your concern in order to expedite the investigation.

Report a Damaged or Missing Sign

Contact Information

*First Name
*Last Name
*Daytime Phone

Sign Information

*Type of Problem:


*Type of Sign

Street Name Sign

Yield Sign

Stop Sign

No Parking

Other- specify


*On what street is/ was the sign? (e.g. Oak)

Hundred block

(e.g. 100)


Nearest cross street:

(e.g. 15th)



Sign is located at:

Midblock         Intersection


Additional Information:



Security Measure