Updated 04/14/17 2:19 pm MST.
• Special Council Meeting set for Monday, April 17, 2017, at 3:00 p.m. See details here.
• Mayor Humphrey released results of the survey conducted by the Fraternal Order of Police. Read the news release here.
City Media Releases
• Snow Day in May! The Community Recreation Foundation will be hosting Snow Day in May at the Casper Ice Arena on Sunday, May 7th, from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm. Snow Day in May is a FREE event for kids and adults to enjoy recreational ice skating. More information here.
• City Manager V.H. McDonald announces his retirement, effective June 1, 2017. The news release can be seen here.
• Casper Police Department unveils new website. Be sure to check out CPD's new website at www.casperpolice.org where you'll find great information and access to resources. The entire media release can be seen here.
• New Customer Service Hours at City Hall Began April 10th! As of April 10, 2017, Customer Service at City Hall has been open from 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. See the news releasehere.
• Casper City Councilman Todd Murphy rendered his resignation effective Monday, April 10, 2017. See the news release here.
• City Manager McDonald requests an Independent Comprehensive Analysis of Casper Police Department Services. See full news release here.
• Don't be left in the dark! City of Casper announces new Eclipse Hotline. Questions about City-related items such as permitting, licensing, park uses, camping, and much more should be directed to the Eclipse Hotline at (307) 235-7568 or emailed to Carla Mills-Laatsch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Full news release here.