The Casper Family Aquatic Center will be open per the following schedule:
Please Note: The Casper Family Aquatic Center will be closed the following holidays. New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- During swim lesson times, only the spa will remain open to the public. When there is an off week of swim lessons, open swim will take place.
- Water Walking may be restricted during class time.
- Open Swim times are for all swimmers. Children under age 8 and non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
- Toddler swim is for children ages 5 and under and their parents. Older siblings are not allowed at this time. Water Slides will not be available.
- Family Swim times require all youth 15 and under to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
2016 Summer Recreation Guide
Click to launch the full edition in a new window
Online Publishing from YUDU
Casper Family Aquatic Center Fees
- Adult (19 and over): 12 months $230, 6 months $145, 3 months $80
- Youth (13-18): 12 months $180, 6 months $115, 3 months $65
- Child (5-12): 12 months $130, 6 months $85, 3 months $50
- Children 4 and under: FREE
- Regular: $6.00
- Punch Pass (minimum 10): $5.50/punch
- Children 4 and under: FREE
Pool Support Services
No towel, no worry. Towels can be rented for daily use in the Aquatic Center for $1.00 per towel. One daily towel rental is also included with all Aquatic Center annual passes.
Pro Shop Items
A limited number of swim goggles, swim diapers, nose clips, ear plugs, and other related items will be available for purchase at the reception counter or from the vending machine in the Aquatic Center lobby.
Family change rooms are available for people with special needs and those families with young children who exceed the age requirements. Children age 3 and under are allowed in the locker room with their parent of the other gender. School age children should use the appropriate locker room.
Lockers are available for day use only for a fee of $.25 per locker per use. Street clothes are not allowed loose on the deck or left loose in the locker rooms. Locker keys are not to be removed from the facility.
A variety of snack and drink vending machines are available in the Aquatic Center lobby.
Aquatic Center Rentals
Parties are welcome at Casper Family Aquatic Center!
The Casper Family Aquatic Center is available for private rental. Rate is $375 for up to 3 hours. Reservations must be made and paid for at least 7 days in advance. Call 235-8403 Monday thru Friday 8-12 & 1-5 to make your reservation.
Have your next birthday at the Casper Family Aquatic Center. Rent the party room for 1.5 hours for $50 or $35 for one hour (option on Sundays only). Regular admission fees apply for those swimming. Birthday parties include table covering and balloons. Reserved parties can be held during open or family swim time. Call 235-8403 for more information.
The Casper Family Aquatic Center Conference room is the perfect spot for your next meeting. There is a television with DVD and VHS capabilities and a projector screen available for use. The Conference room can be rented for $20 per hour.