Updated 04/26/17 9:51 am MST.
City Media Releases
• Mayor Humphrey released results of the survey conducted by the Fraternal Order of Police. Read the news release here.
• Snow Day in May! The Community Recreation Foundation will be hosting Snow Day in May at the Casper Ice Arena on Sunday, May 7th, from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm. Snow Day in May is a FREE event for kids and adults to enjoy recreational ice skating. More information here.
• City Manager V.H. McDonald announces his retirement, effective June 1, 2017. The news release can be seen here.
• Casper Police Department unveils new website. Be sure to check out CPD's new website at www.casperpolice.org where you'll find great information and access to resources. The entire media release can be seen here.
• City Manager McDonald requests an Independent Comprehensive Analysis of Casper Police Department Services. See full news release here.
• Don't be left in the dark! City of Casper announces new Eclipse Hotline. Questions about City-related items such as permitting, licensing, park uses, camping, and much more should be directed to the Eclipse Hotline at (307) 235-7568 or emailed to Carla Mills-Laatsch at email@example.com. Full news release here.